Friday, September 28, 2007

Unspoiled Optimism

Why is everyone so touched by this little girl? I think she is cute and all, but really, is she that good?
My theory is that all of us have a child inside somewhere. No matter how lofty our goals or how busy we are, we still want to be praised and loved simply because we are.
Connie is just doing what she loves. She has no thought of being told she isn't good enough.
Wouldn't it be great to be that optomistic again? Wouldn't it be great to just do what makes us happy?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if everyone is so touched by this little girl. But, I certainly was, and wish I could understand why you were not.

    My precious daughter, when I listen and watch this little girl I see your gifts and your purity at that age and it blesses me all over again.

    You are my heart.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I said she had unspoiled optimism...

    ReplyDelete