Sunday, September 16, 2007

Astro's Game




For our Friday night date this week, Don and I used BCG's tickets for an Astro's game. Check out these seats. They are incredible!
The last game we attended, courtesy of BCG, was in a Suite. I like these seats better. In a Suite, I feel disconnected from the game. I might as well stay home and watch the game on my own couch.
I love the whole "Popcorn, Peanuts and Ice Cold Coke!" experience of being in the stands!
Sorry the pictures aren't better...all I had with me was my phone camera.

5 comments:

  1. How ironic, we had tickets to the game, and we were going to offer them to you and Don, but I figured you probably already had plans. Richard ended up taking Evelyn and they had a fun time. Looks like you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun date night! Great seats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would love that date! I would like any date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great seats! We once went to a Rockets game and had front row seats...it was soooo cool! You can hear the players' conversations and everything (some things you don't want to hear though :)

    ReplyDelete