Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Piano


In my newly acquired patriarchal blessing, I was told that I would have music in my home.
Well, we do now. We decided to buy a Kawai piano. I had one growing up, but I never learned to play. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone in the house played. I did, however, love to tinker on it.
I am very happy to have the boys signed up for lessons and I will learn along with them. The best part of having a piano is listening to Don play. I didn't think I would love it as much as I do. It is hypnotizing. I can't wait to learn and have more music in family!

4 comments:

  1. That is great - it looks nice and will be fun to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pianos! I grew up on a Kawai, so they have a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! do you still have that book we started so long ago? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Leslie, I am still slowly working my way through it. I started playing with two hands and then go overwhelmed. I'm going to try again. You?

    ReplyDelete