Thursday, August 14, 2008

OBAMA


ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?
"Butterflies and Unicorns," my name for Obama, wants to to raise my taxes more! Is 40% not enough?
If he gets elected, I am seriously considering moving to somewhere we can pay a fair flat tax. At least there, we can keep the extra money for which we work hard.
Go ahead, condemn me for wanting to support my own family before others, forgive me for wanting to pay off my student loans, excuse me for wanting to save for the future, and forget about my wanting to live comfortably without debt. Oh yes, please pardon my extravagance when I want to go on a family vacation. Golly Gee, how selfish have I been to only support the charities in which I believe? Last, on my little soap box, I want a stimulus check. I don't want to pay extra for others to have one. I, too, want to take my kids school shopping without worry.
Oh, Butterflies and Unicorns... You sound good, but after further review, I don't like you.

I am sure we would not be the only people moving our money abroad rather than giving it away. I am sure that effect will do wonders for the economy. He is a Gosh Darn Genius.

4 comments:

  1. That makes me giggle. The choices aren't so great, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot - as long as you are a US citizen, it doesn't matter where you live - you still have to pay US taxes. Of course you could move to Chile, you just couldn't ever come back ....

    Don't move to Chile :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you let it all out! Couldn't have been said better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you let it all out! Couldn't have been said better.

    ReplyDelete