Wednesday, August 27, 2008
So, I did it. I spent all summer with the kids and did almost every thing on my list. It was fun, but I am going to change some things next year.
1. Have a Mommy break at least 2 times a week. Pay for it if necessary.
2. Don't do too much. Pick a few favorites and do them frequently. For example, spend lots of time at the pool or watching movies, go on extended vacations or commit to specialized summer camps.
3. Don't even try to clean the house.
4. Let the kids stay up late, if they are not too grumpy.
5. Bring a waterproof digital camera everywhere.