Sunday, August 19, 2007

Enough is Enough...


Today, I told Don I had had enough of his job. He agreed it was too much. He works EVERY DAY. He is always tired and doesn't enjoy it anymore. I miss my husband, and it is really hard to stay close to someone who is never here. Further, the kids have a dad for about 18 hours week, a frustrated and exhausted Dad. That's not good for anyone.
This is not the gig for which he signed up.
Now, we have to figure out how to get him a new job.
Wish us luck.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I pray you will find something that will work for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely be in our prayers and thoughts as you "figure" it all out. I know it will work out, you guys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geeze! How I hate to hear this. But, I feel your pain; Jaime and I have been in that boat for a while now, and our circumstances are not even as extreme as yours. I will be praying for you guys in this time of uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with it all! Finding a new job is not fun, but I'm sure it will be worth it...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enough is enough is right! That is too much. I am glad you are moving on. I will pray you find something perfect for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you find the perfect fit. don deserves to be happy and so do YOU!

    ReplyDelete