Saturday, April 21, 2007

Time with my Husband


The time away from the stresses of "normal life" with one's spouse is so important!
On this Sedona trip, I simply enjoyed Don's company. I didn't follow him around giving orders about the house and the kids, and he didn't focus on the budget and the schedule. It was great!
When the pressures of daily life are added, we are a powerhouse team, but it sure was fun to simply be intimate friends…to remember why we first choose one other as partners.
I love that he couldn't care less about what he is wearing. I love that he is brave. I love that, when it really matters, he takes care of me. I love that I don't have to baby-sit him. I love that he doesn't judge anyone. I love that doesn't hold a grudge. I love that he misses me when we are apart. I love that he is so smart. I love that he is an outdoorsmen despite white-collar job. I love that I can fully trust him.
I love that I could go on all day writing about what I love about Don.
Don, "you're cool."

4 comments:

  1. That's a great tribute! Looks like you guys had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun - you guys look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a wonderful trip! It is so nice to just be friends and enjoy each other's company instead of running the house together, with so many responsiblities. It is nice to be away from all the responsibilities for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and don are such a great couple. i think you've inspired a date night. :)

    ReplyDelete