Sunday, April 29, 2007

Grateful Sunday


I am grateful for baby-sitters.
It has been really tough without Don around...just me and three kids under 5 years old.
This weekend was especially hard cuz Don was home but distracted by work...not to mention exhausted. So, I was still on duty. I hoped to be "recharged" at church, but I just couldn't leave my husband during the 48 hours he was in town.
So, rather than trying to strong-arm Don into going to church, I called a baby-sitter. Don and I spent both Friday and Saturday evenings just hanging out with one another. That helped my low battery.
Thank you SUPER BABY-SITTERS!

(I do have to say, I am still pretty bummed I have to miss church in order to see my husband.)

1 comment:

  1. I think I have heard somewhere - family first?? I am pretty sure your priorities are in order. It would be nice if you could strong arm him though, I would like to see that!

    ReplyDelete