Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Real Simple Questions



1. Name one fashion item you would not be caught dead wearing.

One of those REALLY short skirts. Not so sanitary when one sits down. YUCK!

2. What's the quality you like least in others?

Dishonesty

3. What's your motto?

Don't whine, fix it!

4. What's something that no one knows about you?

I want a stripper pole in my bedroom.

5. Favorite junk food?

Cookies!!!

6. Name one of the most difficult adjustments you have made in your life and one thing that made it doable.

The transition from Executive to Stay-at-Home Mom.
My prayers make it possible. I pray all the time to make sure I am still doing the right thing by staying home.

7. Name one thing you are afraid of.

Loosing a child. I can't imagine anything worse.

8. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...

Is it really all that bad to drink wine?

3 comments:

  1. Ha, the stripper pole idea is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus didn't do one bad thing and He drank wine. In fact, His first miracle was to turn water at a wedding into wine.

    To drink wine or not to drink wine is a personal decision which has nothing to do with right or wrong. However, to drink too much wine is called gluttony (? spell) and that is sinful.

    ReplyDelete