Monday, April 30, 2007

Searching for Balance


So, I prayed this morning...this is what I received.

Simplify.

I will pay for childcare whenever I need it.
I will say "no" to anything that might cause time pressure.
I will consider my hobbies a need, rather than a want.
I will take full advantage of the childcare at the gym.
I will use the Crock-Pot for dinner.
I will, this is hard, use paper plates and buy prepackaged snacks.
I will not ride all over town looking for a deal.
I will do the best I can in my religion.
I will do better in my relationship with Heavenly Father.
I will make my home pretty, peaceful, playful, and educational.
I will not beat myself up because I can't do everything.

There you have it...Simple.
Ahhh, the power of prayer.

1 comment:

  1. That is great. I think I need to adopt at least some of those.

    ReplyDelete