Monday, April 23, 2007

Questions and Answers


I MISS: my husband
I HATE: to hear Cole scream
I HEAR: cartoons
I REGRET: yelling at my kids
I LIKE: chocolate
I SING: badly
I GOT THIS SURVEY FROM: Natalie
I SHOULD: be cleaning

[WOULD YOU EVER...]
EAT AN INSECT? no, not even on Survivor
BUNGEE JUMP?: yep, but with great hesitation
HANG GLIDE?: yep, but also with great hesitation
KILL SOMEONE?: yes, for defense (contemplated it once)
WALK ON HOT COALS?: if it didn't hurt
GO OUT TO EAT WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER?: no, why would I do that?
BE A VEGETARIAN?: yes
DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE?: I have done purple. why not blue?
STAY UP ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT: not these days

[THE LAST PERSON WHO...]
SLEPT ON THE SAME BED WITH YOU?: Don
SAW YOU CRY?: Don
YOU SAW CRY? Randi
WENT TO THE CINEMA WITH?: Don
WENT TO DINNER/LUNCH WITH?: Don
THAT CALLED YOU ON THE PHONE: Don
MADE YOU LAUGH: Don
(Boy, Don and I do a lot together.)

[DO YOU PREFER]
FLOWERS OR CANDY? flowers
COLOR OR BLACK?: color
SUNRISE OR SUNSET?: sunset
STAYING UP LATE OR WAKING UP EARLY?: I stay up late, but should get up early

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally regret yelling at my kids too. That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete