Sunday, April 22, 2007

Anxiety Attack?


What the heck? I think I have had two anxiety attacks in the past 3 days. Seriously, I called 911 and everything. I thought I was having a heart attack. I am going to the Doctor tomorrow.
I don't see how I could be under all that much stress, just coming back from vacation and all. In fact, when the first one hit I was on a date with Don...no kids in sight. The second one hit at naptime while Don was doing the grocery shopping for me! I don't get it.
My chest was so tight that I couldn't breath, both arms went numb, my neck hurt, my back hurt and I was so light headed that I couldn't answer questions.
I wasn't scared or stressed at the time when they hit, and I have no family history of attacks. I’m only 31. I am not over weight. I work out regularly. I don't smoke. The picture of health, right?
Again, what the heck!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. yikes, jodie! that's really scary. you ought to get checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about that. I hope you get it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had anxiety attacks before. I only get them when I'm pregnant for some reason. It's a frightening thing when you feel like you're going to pass out and your kids aren't going to know what to do with you. Let's just say Bradley got a refresher course on 911.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie - take care of yourself! I miss you too...

    ReplyDelete