Thursday, March 1, 2007

REAL SIMPLE QUESTIONS


*What's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
I asked Cole if I should go back to work.
He said, "You already have a job. You are my Mommy."
I don't know why, but that stuck.

* What was you most embarrassing moment?
In high school, I was dating two boys that attended different schools. They found out about each other and confronted me TOGETHER. That pretty much sucked.

* What's your favorite place in the world?
I am not well traveled, but I feel drawn to Greece and Rome.

* Biggest waste of time?
TV

* One or two-piece swimsuit?
One. No one over 30 with three kids should be wearing a 2 piece.

* If I knew then what I know now...
I would have joined the LDS church long ago.

* The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
to buy a skirt for church or not.

1 comment: