Saturday, March 10, 2007

My ABC's


* ACCENT: Southern Hick

* BEST FRIEND: Nicole...she loves me know matter what...she also knows me better than I know me

* CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Mopping

* DOG OR CAT: Neither...I am not an animal fan

* ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: computer

* FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING: Home made vinigerette (EVOO, Balsalmic, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, pepper)

* GOLD OR SILVER: jewlery? I love it all

* HANDBAG OF CHOICE: I am eyeing this tan leather Coach bag...it is pretty expensive...but I'm worth it :)

* INDULGENCE: Spa Days

* JOB TITLE: Mom

* KIDS: Alex, 5 -- Cole, 3 -- Randi, 1

* LATEST PERSONAL PURCHASE: Skirts for church

* MOST FREQUENTLY CRAVED SNACK: chocolate cake (those little one minute microwave ones!)

* NAIL POLISH OF CHOICE: Do I have to have a favorite? It depends on my mood.

* OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Bed rest with Randi

* PHOBIAS: Don't really have any (though, heights are starting to make me nervous in my old age)

* QUOTE: I can't remember my own name...much less a quote

* REASON TO SMILE: I have a family to love

* SIBLINGS: Page Edward, 8 years older than me

* TIME I RISE IN THE MORNING: 7am

* UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I love the process of giving birth (labor and delivery and the the first few days after)

* VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: brussel sprouts

* WORST HABIT: picking at my zits

* X-RAYS: Foot...to make sure the B.B. in there wasn't causing any issues

* YUMMY FOOD I MAKE: If I don't like it...I don't make it...so, it's all yummy to me

* ZOO ANIMAL I MOST LIKE: Monkeys

2 comments:

  1. mmm...your homemade vinaigrette is making me crave a salad right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree about your accent - it's a southern belle all the way! :D

    ReplyDelete