Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Real Simple Questions


1. What's your best summer memory?
Going to the beach with Kelly Pettiss when we were like 12. We walked up and down the beach singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to all the Condos along the way. Much applause was bestowed upon us.

2. Your chosen form of exercise is:
Pilates...though, I do run a lot.

3. What was your Mother right about?
Never let anyone photograph you when you are doing something questionable.

4. If you suddenly came into $1000 in spare cash and had to spend it all on yourself, what would you do with it?
Get a few things framed...$400.
Arrange baby sitting for a weekend camping trip...$300.
Buy camping supplies...$200.
That leaves...$100, hum, I would probably buy a pretty dress.

5. What's one thing you refuse to eat?
Insects

6. Describe a party you would throw if the tab were taken care of.
I would invite everyone I know over to our house. We would have a band, food galore, and lots of cool lighting. I would also have child care available at an alternate location!

7. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is....
Don't really have one, unless you count how to stop spending money on things we don't need!

2 comments:

  1. My problem is spending money we don't have. It is a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you host that party and I'm there! ya, no bugs for me either - even covered in chocolate, I couldn't get 'em down.

    ReplyDelete