Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh, No, Swim Lessons!


At about 9:15 this morning I remembered we had our first swim lesson at 9:30.
Here's how the next 10 minutes unfolded:

"Oh, no, Boys! I forgot you guys have swim lessons this morning! We have to go!"
"Right now?"
"Yep, right now. I'll get your swim suites...you guys get naked."
"OK, MOM!"

When I walked back into the kitchen, everyone was naked and slamming down the rest of breakfast.

"Here are your swim suites."
"Got it, Mom!"

They put on their swim suites before I could even get Randi out of the high chair!

"Why are you taking so long, Mom! We gotta go!"
"I have to slip a dress over Randi's head, and then, we can get out of here."
"Let's go, MOOOOMMMM. We are going to be late!"

I wish my kids were always this efficient~

2 comments:

  1. That is impressive - I wish I could be efficient too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had many of those episodes as well, only my kids don't seem to be as cooperative as yours! How did you teach them that?

    ReplyDelete