Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What Makes Me Happy


"What makes me happy?"
I don't know. I usually don't have time to think about it. I am just too busy getting by...getting things done.
This is my effort to figure it out.
Here are the first things that come to mind.

My family
My husband
Taking care of myself
My friends
Throwing parties
My faith
Painting
Photography
Learning new things (hobbies and travel)
Reading

I think that sums it up. Apparently, I am not a complicated person.

The list tells me:
1) I should be spending more time traveling and socializing with my family and friends.
2) I should always work out, eat healthy and occasionally pamper myself.
3) I should make time to nurture my faith.
4) I should find time to fit in some creative time.

I am kind of disappointed my list is not more earth shaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment