Monday, January 8, 2007

RANDI BELLE


Sweet Girl,
Mommy thinks your are just the cutest little girl ever. I can't wait till we can do girly stuff together. Right now, painting your toes or shopping with you is pretty difficult, but I have faith, you will grow to love both activities!
Daddy says we should practice more. I think he is right.
You are the busiest child I have ever seen. The only time you are still is when I am singing your night time song...pretty soon you will catch on that I can't sing and our quiet time together will be over.
Daddy and I love to dress you in dresses and bows, but you have just learned how to pull your bow out. After every pull, though, you do try to put it back in. Really cute.
Quick story about your mimicking talent...This weekend everyone in the store thought you had a cold cuz you kept coughing. I actually had to cough and have you repeat the cough for them to believe you weren't sick from not wearing socks. (Your feet are too fat for socks or shoes.)
Oh, one more thing...your first words, in order..."Uh-Oh," "Poo-Poo," "Daddy," "E-I-E-I OH."
Love you, little girl!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment