Monday, January 1, 2007

My First Blog



OK...so, after a month of trying to start a blog, Don gets on and starts it up in 2 minutes flat. This will be a learning process. Thanks, Don!
Where to begin? Well, here are the basics...I am a reformed "wild child." I have, as my mother says, been to the line of everything dangerous but never actually crossed over. I am now living in Houston with my husband of 8 years, Don, and my 3 kids, Alex, Cole and Randi. I have been home with my kids for the past 4, almost 5 years. I really planned on returning to work after every kid, really, I did, but life happened. As much as I crave "business success" again, I want my little ones to feel loved more. So, here I am your typical Soccer Mom, minivan and all.
If you plan on reading this blog consistently, I must warn you I have decided not to hold much back. The sales person in me doesn't want to write anything that may offend readers...but, this is going to be my journal. If you don't like something written, don't read it.
There you have it...my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment