Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My Husband



My Husband. There is so much to say. He is amazing. He can do anything. He is my best friend.
Don is one of those people who know a little, or in his case a lot, about everything. He jokes all the time about how our marriage would be better if I would just admit he is right all the time. Though I will never fully admit it, he is USUALLY right MOST of the time.
He and I are very similar, but very different. We fight about the normal girl vs. boy issues, but never really about anything else. We agree on everything important, except war, but that too could be called a girl vs. boy issue.
He has encouraged me to pursue anything I want. He doesn't just say "OK." He says, "Good for you...do it!" I love that. I never have to worry about support. He's got my back.
I guess I should dedicate a mushy letter to him, but he is not a mushy guy. So, I think it is better left at...I love you, I admire you and I respect you. "You're cool."

1 comment:

  1. Hola! What a happy couple! Don's time off work has clearly recharged you guys! And when you're ready to travel to Mexico to practice your Spanish, just let me know! Love, Nic

    ReplyDelete