Saturday, June 2, 2007

Think I like flowers?

Here are a few pictures of the flowers in my yard.


This one looks aggressive, like it is lunging forward. It's bright and dramatic.


This one reminds me of lounging on hammock during a beautiful day. It's soft and gentle. It seems to be open just to drink up the light.


This one says, "Look toward Heaven."


This one feels like rain on a foggy day.


This one, for some reason, makes me think of good wholesome fun.


This one reminds me of my Mother. It's both unique and classic at the same time.


This one reminds me to focus.


This shot teaches me that seeing people from a different angle may reveal beauty I never knew was there.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers, great pictures! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great pictures, nice job! I LOVE flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm so jealous! you must have a beautiful yard to have so many flowers. Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO looking forward to a real yard, though it will never compare to yours - so much beautiful space, plus that fabulous tree...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, so pretty! And wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete