Monday, June 11, 2007

Real Simple Questions


1. What's the one thing about your younger self that you would like to reclaim?
My energy. I remember my mother asking me to bring the remote control to her as she was relaxing on the couch after work. I did, and then I thought, "I'll never be as tired as she is." The moral of the story kids...Never say Never.

2. What are you really good at?
Empathy, reading children's storys, selling things, cooking and teaching. That's about all I can think of.

3. Before I die, I'd like to....
-visit every cool place I have seen on the Travel Channel.
-see my children succeed in life.
-do everything I think I can't do.

4. John, Paul, George, or Ringo?
Who are they? Just kidding, I don't have an opinion.


5. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Dr. Roider. He was one of my History Professors at LSU. I scheduled him as much as I could. He was so passionate...he could tell a story and you would feel as if you were there. He was also very compationate...he empowered us by trusting us.
(Yep, this is a picture of him and me.)

6. I wish I could ignore....
rude people. You know, those people who want to tell you how to raise your children, how to drive or what to wear.

7. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is.....
should I go back to work? I am always wrestling with this one...not a suprise.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love the pictures - the one with you and your teacher is nice - but the one of the "working" mom makes me laugh. I can't imagine trying to juggle it all (heck I can't even do it that well when I'm not juggling!).

    ReplyDelete