Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Senior Year

Thanks, Natalie.

1. Who was your best friend? Mandy Mix

2. What sports did you play? I was 18 years old in LA...I quit sports for, well, less healthy things

3. What kind of car did you drive? Maxima

4. It's Friday night, where were you? at a party

5. Were you a party animal? See #4

6. Were you considered a flirt? Voted "Class Flirt" by Senior my class

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Uh, no...did people really join those?

8. Were you a nerd? No...that was 6th grade

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? No

10. Can you sing the fight song? No

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I don't remember exactly. I liked my Social studies teacher cuz he was hot, and my English teacher because she taught Shakespeare.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the common room. With who? That just depended on my mood.

13. What is your schools full name? Central High School (Of course, I attened 3 different high schools.)

14. School mascot? Wildcats...I had to look that up on the Internet just now.

15. Did you go to Prom? For about 10 minutes

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? No

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Hopping down the isle trying to pull up black and white striped stockings. I needed them to do cartwheels across the stage.

18. What was your favorite class? If I had to pick, it would be English.

19. Where were you on senior skip day? Almost everyday was Senior skip day for me. I went on road trips to so many places I can't even remember them all. Favorite memories: (1) Rolling down the Mississippi levee on bails of hay. (2) Dancing on the side of the Interstate in New Orleans.

20. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked at Olan Mills and Chilli's, I think.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? I stayed at school

22. Have you gained weight since then? 10 lbs.

23. What did you do after graduation? I went out with Todd Sumrall, as usual.

24. Who was your Senior prom date? Jimmy Woods

25. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? No, Thanks.

I have to say, I went to a really good Private School for most of my school years...they taught me so much that I felt like I didn't need to attend class in the public schools. I told my teachers why I never came, and they allowed me to just show up and take the tests. My art teacher actually gave me a "B" and asked me not to come to class. Funny, huh?

4 comments:

  1. I love getting to know this side of you! What a wild girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a wild thang (I never doubted)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome, girl - isn't it crazy to look back? and can I just say that your senior photo is absolutely fablous!

    ReplyDelete