Friday, February 16, 2007

REAL SIMPLE QUESTIONS


* What's the quality that you like least about yourself?
I am not very patient. I am working on it, but of course, I have been working on it for years!!!

* If you could trade places with anyone, living or dead, for a day, who would it be?
Well, if it were only a day, I would choose Oprah. Rich, in love and everyone adores her...are you kidding?!?!?
My first thought was Abraham Lincoln, but then it would have to be for more than one day.

* My life would be simpler if...
I had a Nanny.

* What's your favorite possession? (must be a thing)
My family picture CDs. I am totally paranoid that I will loose my family pictures...so, I save every year onto a CD, just in case.

* Guiltiest pleasure?
EATING...I eat way more than I should, of everything.

* High road or low road?
High road...it's generally easier in the long run.

* Who was the naughtiest kid in your elementary school, and what did he do?
I don't know. I went to a Baptist school...none of us were really all that bad. Or, maybe that person was me?

* The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
How to get into our next house. Should we buy, build or wait? I don't know.

1 comment: