Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Good Ol' Days


I have to say I laughed out loud when I read this. Did women really buy this stuff in 1955? After all, 1955 was really not all that long ago. If so, those women had to be sitting around during the day talking about how helpless their men were to need all this attention!?!!??
I do like a few points that were made. I am all for taking steps to make my home more pleasant. I could plan dinner better, take 15 mintues to "refresh" myself and try not to greet him with problems. I would, however, have to say something if he stayed out all night or ditched me for dinner.
As John Stosell would say, "Give me a break!"

1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh. I think it is important to do nice things, but come on this can't be true - can it?

    ReplyDelete