Monday, February 5, 2007

REAL SIMPLE QUESTIONS


* Bath or shower? shower...I get too hot in the tub

* What did you want to be when you were little? a cheerleader and a lawyer

* What's the one thing you'll never understand? war

* What surprises you most about your adult life? I drive a MiniVan

* What's your idea of the perfect meal? cheese and crackers, bread dipped in EVOO and something baked for dessert

* What's the craziest fashion trend or hairstyle you've worn? Anything during the 80's

* What amount of money would make you feel you were set for life? 20 Million (after taxes)

* If you could change careers now without any consequences or financial loss, what would you switch to? Real Estate

* The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...am I crazy for staying home with these kids or am I crazy because I stay home with these kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment