Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grateful Sunday


I am grateful for the Internet. I love that I can find just about any information within 2 minutes (I found out I have a Liver disease on-line...it’s not good news, but it's important). I love that I can easily keep in contact with my friend and family. I love that I can type my diary and add pictures without major effort or storage space...e.g., this blog.
It is also great for Mom's who only have a few choice minutes to communicate with the outside world. To coordinate those minutes with other Moms is tough, but, through e-mail Mom's can respond as quickly as possible without inconvenience.
I guess, if I am thankful for the Internet, I MUST be thankful for electricity, too. That is a given, though. Where would we be without electricity?!?!? Dirty and on a farm, I guess. No thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I love the internet too. I don't have kids and am not a busy mom, yet. But I am busy and it is wonderful to read about your life and interests. BTW- what is this liver disease? You know what other little device I like a lot, the telephone. If you ever find a free moment pick it up and give a call.

    Love always!

    ReplyDelete