Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to Me


I got a new van. Really, I just got the new version of the van I already had.
Last week, in my old Odessey, the stereo started smoking on the way home from church...that could have been caused by the quarters Alex and Cole put in it a few years ago. I love kids.
Also, it was almost time for new tires considering the 78K miles I put on it in the past 4 years.
Because I didn't want to spend the energy or time to get everything fixed, Don said I could get a new one. YEA, new car!

9 comments:

  1. WHAT! Can I have one too? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you. You have my dream car. Well I say you deserve it so congrates to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to YOU!!

    I love the color and can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL! is that the color you got? how nice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, jealousy over here too!! I've been asking Jaime for a little Honda van ever since my sister got one. I love them but Jaime says we have to be loyal to the product that feeds us, therefore I'm stuck with a Chevy Suburban. I may as well have one of those jet refuelers flying overhead following me around town with as much gas and that monster guzzles!

    ReplyDelete