Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer Time




I have to do it. I have to post our summer calendar. Think I have a touch of OCD?





June 2: ZOO
June 3: IKEA
June 5: Library
June 9: Natural Science Museum (Imax or Planetarium, too)
June 10: Rugrats Movie at Marque
June 11: Bounce U @ 9:30am or 11am
June 12: Zooballie from 5-8pm
June 23: Galveston Beach
June 24: Charlette's Web movie at the Marque
June 25: Flushed Away movie at the Marque
June 26: Health Museum...Yuck Science from 5-6pm
June 30: Space Center Houston
July 1: Jimmy Neutron movie at Marque
July 7: Old McDonald's Farm
July 8: Wallace & Gromit movie at the Marque
July 9: Down Town Aquarium
July 10: Children's Museum
July 28: Moody Gardens
July 29: Veggie Tales Jonah movie at Marque
July 31: Noah's Ark Pool
Aug. 1: Memorial Mall Playland
Aug. 4: Memorial Pool
Aug. 5: Dougal movie at Marque
Aug. 6: Kemah
Aug. 7: Zuma
Aug. 11: Slitterbaun water park
Aug. 12: Art Car Museum
Aug. 14: Fossil Rim WIld Life Center
Aug. 15: Animal World & Snake Farm
Aug. 18: Six Flags
Aug. 19: Splashtown water park
Aug. 20: Bowling
Aug. 21: The Glazery Pottery Painting

Other than these little adventures, we will be hanging out at a neighbor's pool, playing in the sprinklers and eating home-made popsicles. Whoo Hooo!!!
Thank goodness for VBS. During those weeks, I might be able to sneak in a nap!

6 comments:

  1. WOW. Super mom. What great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as Bob says, "subject to change on whim". Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want to spend summer at your house! I'm going to keep looking at your list for ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll just copy your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What a schedule!! Your kids are so lucky they have you as their mom!

    ReplyDelete