Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Alex's Kindergarden Graduation

Alex "graduated" from Kindergarden today. It was so great! They sang lots of songs, said what they learned at school this year and moved their tassels. Well done, Class of 2020.
Here is a picture of the family and another of Alex and his girlfriend, Delilah. He says he likes her because "she is nice and dresses well." I am sure it doesn't hurt that they both want be Engineers...great minds think a like.


"Hi. I'm Alex, and this year at Kindergarden I learned that music if fun to dance to."

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I never thought about this year's kindergarteners being the class of 2020. That seems so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Delilah is a cutie; and of course your family is beautiful! And, 2020, man I'm getting old I think. I never thought of it that way before HAHA!

    Way to go, Alex!

    ReplyDelete