Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Coming Home


When I was a teenager, I would come into Houston with friends for fun. This a photo of what I saw entering the city. I thought it was HUGE! It was overwhelming. Houston represented a whole world of possibilities.
I never dreamed I would become so integrated into Houston.
This city has become a lot less glamorous and a lot more friendly. I love this place. I love the weather. I love the people. I love the diversity. Most of all, I love the Southern culture.
I am so glad we have the opportunity to call Houston home.

2 comments:

  1. I love Houston, too! It always makes me a little sad when those who are just transiting through Houston for a couple years focus dog on the city...I'm rather fond of the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am glad we are here and I have wonderful friends like you!

    ReplyDelete