Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

A friend of mine, Lisa H., told me a story about how her wise grandmother used to keep her entertained. She said everything her Grandmother did, she was allowed to do on a smaller level. She expressed to me how much she loved immulating her beloved Grandmother and how the memories of their "working together" still make her smile.
So, I figured I would give it a try. I let Randi follow me around all day doing whatever I did. She was so good! She worked really hard at...



sweeping,


putting away laundry,


and washing dishes.


She was happy all day, I had fun watching her AND the chores got done! Could one ask for anything more?

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are just precious. Someone called this Making Memories. What a wonderful thing to do for this darling child and taking these pictures just seals these moments into eternity for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of your little helper! My Jack loves to help me with chores, but Jacob is a totally different story.

    Although, I have recently started a small garden and he's been very interested in that. Hopefully the interest won't wear off any time soon! He's great at helping me water and prune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day together! Spray bottles and a towel on the windows is a huge hit too! Keep up the cleaning lady!

    ReplyDelete