Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It all came together...


We bought a house in Houston that is huge and fits our needs just about perfectly. The only drawback is the backyard...it is small and beyond our fence is some light industrial company. So, we will landscape, a lot. The price was great, it's brand new, it's in a gated community, and we can car pool with some of the neighbors to ROE.
Speaking of ROE, Cole got into River Oaks Elementary with Alex. WHOO HOO!
Don took a job with BCG that will allow him to work a normal work schedule and from home if needs be. He will be getting paid less, but it SO WORTH IT!
I am not going to be working for a while. This summer will be filled with splash pools, paint, museums and trips to see family.

So it all came together today. I am tickled. Very tickled, and tired.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's the best news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great news. Glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay. i'm so glad everything worked out. i feel like i can take a deep breath on your behalf. hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congratulations!

    I know you've been struggling with don's job thing for a while now and I'm so happy for you that you've come a decision you feel good about.

    I'm sooo jealous of the house! Post more pics later,k? I'll live vicariously through you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy for you guys and are anxious to see the new house. SO many changes, and I am so glad it is all coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is so cool! So now we need to know more, like where in Houston? I hope close. So excited for you. I can only hope a house is in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again lady!!! Thanks for taking Grace with you to buy the house. I'm very happy everything worked out well for your family. Count your many blessings. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! I just love new spaces (although I don't love moving!!). I'm excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you that it all feel into place so well! The new house looks like it's going to be wonderful! I know it's a huge load off for you.

    Wish I could say we were in the same boat on our end, but we'll be treading water for at least another year here. Check my blog for a more thorough explanation.

    ReplyDelete