Friday, January 16, 2009

My Birthday!

I think this was my best birthday ever. I am 33, if you didn't know. I got lots of well wishes from my friends, had 3 lunches, 2 dinners and lots of thoughtful gifts! Are you kidding me? Perfect. I couldn't have wished for anything more.
Don and I spent the my actual birth"day" together. We had a "quiet morning", went to see a movie and had Sushi for dinner with the family. The only thing we left out was off-roading on my new mountain bike! Oh, well, there is only so much time in the day.

Mom made me the above adorable apron. She thinks I am a dork for wanting aprons and kitchen stuff so much, but I am OK with it.
I feel so loved. Thank God for good friends and family. They make the world go round.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lady! Sounds like you and Don had a really nice day together - those slow relaxing, easy going days are my favorite! And your apron is wonderful! Love the crawdaddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it was a great day. your kitchen is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete