Monday, January 26, 2009

Face Book


OK. So, I am addicted to checking FB. I love that I can keep up with people by just a clicking a button. It's like an easy button for friendship. One can connect with long lost friends and nurture new friendships by sharing up-to-the-date experiences.
The problem is that some of those long lost friends are not friends anymore for good reason. Am I the only one who remembers why we didn't keep in touch? I feel like a high-school snob everytime I "ignore" one of those "friend" request. YUCK.
I don't hold a grudge or wish these people ill. I just remember why we were not good for each other. People do change, but I am not sure I am willing to take those chances.

1 comment:

  1. Edwin and I had a good laugh over FB today!! My brother's ex-wife invited Edwin to be her Friend. We couldn't figure out for the longest time who this random woman was until....yuh.....my brother's ex-wife! We signed up to see what she was doing and had a good laugh when we read..."Edwin is friends with.....!" So Jr.High!!! We laughed and laughed then deleted our account! So weird!

    ReplyDelete