Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thanks, Natalie...

I take so much of what is on my blog from yours. Thanks for being my role-blogger. I miss you.


My roommate and I once: almost got into a fist-fight because I decided to move out when I found her doing cocaine on the coffee table.



Never in my life have I: jumped out of an airplane. I really wanted to do that when I was younger, but now I have too much to loose.

High School was: not challenging.

When I am nervous: pick at my nails.

My hair: is thin; which is very frustrating when all my life I have wanted long hair.

When I was 5: I thought I ruled the world!

I should be: more grateful.

By this time next year: Don should be settled in whatever job he decides is best for our family.

My favorite Aunt is: no nonsense, smart, kind, creative, and has the nick-name, "Be-Beet." I still don't know how she got that name.

I have a hard time understanding: war.

My ideal breakfast is: warm croissants with honey butter and a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice.

If you visit my home town: you'll see a lot of cows.

If you spend the night at my house: you would have to sleep in a very comfortable but flowery bedroom.

I shouldn't have been: mean to my kids.


Last night I: watched lots of football with Don.


I've been told I look like: my Mom.

4 comments:

  1. awww, go and give me chills, girl! I miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought it was a compliment if my kids tell me I am mean (it means I am not a pushover right?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, a fist fight? i think i would have run out crying or something wimpy like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the nicest things about getting older is that I look more and more like my mom and my sister. You do look like your mother and it's a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete