Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Man and Me


What is his name? Donald Louis Haney
How long have you been together? 8 or 9 years
How long did you date? 4 months
How old is he? 34 yrs.
Who eats more? Me
Who said I love you first? He did. It took me a little longer.
Who is taller? He's 6'4"...I wonder?
Who sings better? He does. NO ONE, not even my kids, wants to hear me sing!
Who is smarter? He is.
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on if you are in the bed or not. When I think about it, though, I sleep in the middle.
Who pays the bills? Our computer
Who mows the lawn? Our yard guys
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he can. It just takes him a little longer.
Who drives when you are together? When we are in my car, I drive. When we are in his truck, he drives. He drives too slow for me to let him drive everywhere.
Who is more stubborn? He is, but don't tell him I said so.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. They live closer.
Who kissed who first? I kissed him. I said he was slow, didn't I?
Who asked who out? He asked me.
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? Me...I think he has been emotional like 2ce since I met him.
Who has more friends? I do.
Who has more siblings? We both have one brother.

8 comments:

  1. What a cute post. I love the picture - you look GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. where were you guys going??

    you guys look HOT! :)

    i love your hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love that picture of you guys.

    Sorry about Saturday night. Poor Tigers.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sympathy...That game ruined my night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Don his Aunt Susie says he looks very handsome! That is a gorgeous picture of you two.

    Sorry about LSU. I was rooting for them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture of you guys! Is it recent? I love your hair cut in it! I tried to do short a while back and it's too much fuss for me. Jaime tells me, in a loving, appreciative sort of way, that I'm "low maintenance" HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this photo - you guys are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete