Thursday, October 18, 2007

Real Simple Questions


1. What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
Say a prayer.

2. How many books have you read in the past year?
Gosh...since Randi, hum, 2. That is sad. I'm going to read after this post.

3. Someone should invent...
something that would rid the world of mosquitoes.

4. I feel the most beautiful when...
I have accomplished something really difficult.

5. What is your favorite physical feature?
On myself, my lips. On others, shoulders.

6. Name as many of the costumes you've worn on Halloweens past.
I don't do costumes. I am just not all that interested. I can really only remember one...a alien when I was like 5.

7. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
how to bring a little more adventure into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment