Monday, January 21, 2008

I got nothin...


Our life is so wonderfully normal right now that I have nothing to blog about:
I haven't blogged about Christmas...our pictures haven't come in.
Don is home...and still has a job.
I am still a little chubby...I don't really care.
I am watching the Politiacal race...like most everyone else.
Kids are doing great...in school and otherwise.
I get to go to church on Sundays...cuz Don is home.
We had a few parties...had too much fun to stop and take pictures.
I am still working...but the Nanny quit because of her school schedule.
I want a treadmill...not good timing to buy one.
I am starting to think about Summer Childcare...haven't a clue what I am going to do.
Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to have nothin and be so calm for a brief moment. I could definitley use a day or two like that right now.

    ReplyDelete