Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wish List

A friend of mine made a wish-list for herself and posted it on her blog. What an idea...a wishlist for Mommy, not the kids or the Husband!?!?!
I really enjoyed reading her list, so, I figured "what the heck?"
Here is my, somewhat extravagant, list...

Cuisinart Citrus Juicer

Diamond Earrings

Brighton TEXAS Charm Bracelet
(Really, anything from this store makes me happy!)

Stereo with CD Player and Alarm Clock
(wall mounted for my bedroom)

Massage from Urban Retreat or Bergamos Spa
Non-Stick All-Clad Skillet

Frame for this Cross Stitch

Yummy Smelling Candles

3 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over the CD player...hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side, no one can say they don't know what to get you.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your list is perfect. You've listed things in all price ranges to give people an option of what to choose for you. And, sure, a few might be on the upper end of the price range, but what girl doesn't wish for great things at Christmas? There's no harm in asking HAHA!

    My husband's list looks something like "excessively, ridiculously expensive" to "no way in heck could I afford that in 5 years expensive". I'll have to let him read your list so that he can learn how it's supposed to be done.

    ReplyDelete