Friday, December 14, 2007

Decorating for Christmas


Alex is complaining because our house isn't decorated for Christmas. The nativity is out, but that's about it. We are leaving next week for Grammys. So, I decided not to pull down all the lights and garland and tree stuff considering we will not be here for Christmas.
Well, Alex seems to have a great problem with this. He asked why we don't have a tree. I told him. He said he didn't like traveling for the Holidays because we don't get to have a decorated house.
I told him Grammy would have a tree for us...not good enough.
What is a Mom to do? I am seriously considering buying a little Charlie Brown Christmas tree and taking down all the boxes. I feel a little guilty for not providing a "festive" environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment