Monday, December 10, 2007
Real Simple Questions
1. Name one thing you are sure of.
I am sure that love must be present in one's life to be happy.
2. What is the most unusual holiday gift you've ever received?
Hummm...I don't remember. I remember people and events more than gifts.
3. Describe one holiday tradition that you've started in your family.
Three gifts for each child...just like baby Jesus received.
4. What is the most useless invention?
A nose hair trimmer. Why not just buy a pair of very small scissors?
5. Complete the following list of Christmas favorites - song, film and treat. Alright, you can have two favorites in each category.
song - Baby, It's Cold Outside & Silent Night
film - It's A Wonderful Life
treat - Starbucks Peppermint hot chocolate
6. If the Christmas Genie were to grant you three wishes, what would you wish for? (stipulations: endless wishes and world peace are not options - and at least one of your three has to be something completely selfish - for you and only you.)
I am totally going tangible here...
a. A stocked wood working studio for Don.
b. A Disney World trip for the Kids.
c. A mortgage free and fabulously decorated home for me.
7. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
Still, how to tell Don not to quit till he has another job!