Saturday, October 18, 2008

Libertarian Party


I know Bob Barr will not win the election, and who could have possibly taken Ron Paul seriously?
These candidates do, however, bring to light what seems to be a up-and-coming viable alternative to the same-old, same-old, politics-as-usual, red vs. blue, governmental policy. Don became Libertarian after business school. I never really read much on the party, but after being disappointed, yet again, by the excessive mudslinging tactics of the Obama and McCain campaigns, I started looking for party that wants to extend "real change". I haven't read everything, but so far, I like what I see. The Libertarian party seems to align most closely to what I believe the role of government should be. They seem to be more Republican than the Republicans.
Why hasn't this party received more attention? What do I not know?
Libertarian Party Website

No comments:

Post a Comment