Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fly Lady


I have tried several different schedules to keep this new house clean and running smoothly. With all my good intentions, none of my plans have worked out well.
So, I have gone back to my old standby..www.flylady.net. This lady's schedule is awesome, and so not overwhelming. OK, well, it is a little overwhelming when you have to read all the directions, but after that, your house runs like a dream!
What I love most about Fly Lady is that she makes sure you make time for yourself, i.e. bubble bath or read a book. She also sends you daily e-mail "challenges" and reminders so that the housework doesn't get too monotonous.
Thanks, Fly Lady!

3 comments:

  1. I love the flylady - that was what I used to do - I could use a refresher course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Flylady too. I'm kinda inconsistent though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother-in-law loves this site! She keeps telling me about it. Should I take it as a hint?

    ReplyDelete