Monday, November 19, 2007

Matching Christmas Pajamas

I had no idea I was so behind in purchasing matching family Christmas jammies. It's not even December!!! I had to just take what I could get and pay $250 for them at that. I know it sounds crazy, but what is a late buying Mommy to do?
Here is a picture of the jammies I purchased. Please, tell me you love them so that I can feel better about the ridiculous price!

If any of you have ideas on how to do a better job at this next year, I would LOVE to hear it!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had family pajamas. Do I need to get some for Grammy, Grandpa and Uncle James, too? We don't want to feel left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely cute! I always buy my kids pjs for Christmas Eve, but I don't care if they match...it's a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are cute! How fun. I could never get Matt to wear matching jammies. But Audrey got some cute ones from Target this year.

    ReplyDelete