Thursday, February 21, 2008

Christmas 2007


We had such a great Christmas. We visited El Paso this year. On the ride up we stopped at a Bed & Breakfast, but it was a let down compared to last years stay at the same place. This was no indicator, however, of the rest of the week! When we got to El Paso, Don's parents had decided to give us a week in a hotel for Christmas. WHOOO HOOO!!! Every night we left all 3 of our children and went back to the hotel to watch movies or read! I read 3 books!!! It was so great. We laughed about how old we are getting all week.

The kids had a wonderful time. I really think they have all the sets of LEGOs ever made. They hung out with Uncle James and put hundreds of pieces together.


We played with Grampa at the dragon park. That man has infinite patience.

Grammy cooked just about every night...even the night she had something to do. On top of that, she washed the dishes. Heaven, I know.

On the way back to Houston, we stopped off in San Antonio. We had a great time on the River Walk and the hotel was faboulous. Thank you, frequent traveler points.

I really didn't want to come home.

5 comments:

  1. That's gotta be Picture People? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your family picture!!! Very nice! I've been dreaming of the day I can get my group together for one like that but it hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family picture!!! I'm jealous.

    Nanna

    ReplyDelete